Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Organize a Safety Day with our Immersive workshops in Virtual Reality to opt for an innovative pedagogical approach on occupational safety and health.
To pursue a different approach to risk prevention in companies, Immersive Factory has developed an innovative turnkey VR- based animation which can be easily integrated as a workshop during your Safety Day or Safety Week
Why Safety Day with Immersive Factory?
- During a safety day employee participates in our workshops in virtual reality.
- All our Exercises during these workshops are based on real-life issues of occupational health and safety of employees, highlighting hazardous actions or situations. (Ex: Changing a light bulb at a height, risk of falling if the security harness is not put on)
- Our Catalogue of exercises is dedicated to:
- Work at height
- Hazard spotting
- Working in confined space
- Eco- Friendly Actions
- Potential theme examples, excerpts from existing VR trainings:
- Driving behavior (forklift, car, truck, …)
- Coactivity, crossing between vehicles and pedestrians.
- Face hazardous situations and live an accident in virtual reality and its consequences.
- Identify dangers and correct them.
- Encourage to stay alert, follow instructions and procedures.
- Better memorization and contribute to improve behaviors.
- Simulate the use of expensive equipment/materials.
- Simulate tasks that are difficult to reproduce in real environment.
Here are few snapshots of succesful safety day conducted for one of India’s Largest Consumer and Goods provider company.